TIME: 9 am – 2.30 pm
DATE: Friday 6th December
VENUE: LESNW 137 Archer Street North Adelaide. (entrance at rear of building and then to the first floor)
The workshop will look at a range of health and safety topics for Grounds and Maintenance work covering
- issues around safe and healthy work for grounds and maintenance staff
- what’s in the legislation that is relevant to your work
- overview of the LESNW Work Health and Safety Program and where it fits in with your work
- access to existing procedures relevant to grounds and maintenance work
- involvement in developing new procedures and revising current procedures specific to grounds and maintenance work.
Morning tea and Lunch will be provided.
For further information on the workshop contact Gerry Conley
8267 8411 0400642225