The CS Induction is an interim measure only during the transition phase from the current Equip to the new revised Equip (due for release in 2019); it does not replace any modules or units of the new Equip from 2019. This induction was developed with the intention of ensuring costs are kept to a minimum for learning communities.
The CS Induction consists of several components:
- Online coursework prior to Session 1 (open from 26 March at 9 am).
- Session 1: 1-hour webinar
- In-between work prior to Session 2
- Session 2: 1-hour webinar
- Post session submission
Please register for a Session 1 and a Session 2 time via the Events section on the LESNW website. The session times during Semester 1 are as follows:
- Wednesday 4th April from 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm OR
- Thursday 10th May 8 am – 9 am OR
- Thursday 10th May 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm
- Wednesday 11th April from 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm OR
- Thursday 24th May 8 am – 9 am OR
- Thursday 24th May 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm
We look forward to working with new CS teachers through this Induction program. Should you have any queries, please contact Phyllis Vosgerau via email: firstname.lastname@example.org