The CS Induction sessions being offered are providing key support to new teachers of Christian Studies in 2018. They are an interim measure during the transition phase from the current Equip to the new revised Equip (due for release in 2019). The sessions do not replace any modules or units of the new Equip from 2019. This induction was developed with the intention of ensuring costs are kept to a minimum for learning communities.
The CS Induction consists of several components:
- Online coursework prior to Session 1 (open from May 24 at 9 am).
- Session 1: 1-hour webinar
- In-between work prior to Session 2
- Session 2: 1-hour webinar
- Post session submission
Please register for a Session 1 and a Session 2 time via the Events section on the LESNW website. The session times are as follows:
- Thursday 7th June from 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm OR
- Tuesday 12th June from 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm OR
- Thursday 2nd August from 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm
- Thursday 21st June from 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm OR
- Tuesday 26th June from 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm OR
- Tuesday 14th August from 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm
We look forward to working with new CS teachers through this Induction program, and encourage the support of Christian Studies Leaders during these sessions. Should you have any queries, please contact Phyllis Vosgerau via email: email@example.com