- This event has passed.
CS Grow – Prayer
August 6 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
A 3-hour professional learning workshop opportunity for any teachers of Christian Studies. This session will focus on the place and purpose of prayer in Christian Studies for Lutheran schools and Early Years Services, with links to CC1 and CC3 of the CSCF.
There will be opportunity to consider and investigate:
- What is prayer for Christians?
- How and why do Christians pray?
- What do we learn about prayer from the Bible?
- Prayer: Is it Christian Studies or Christian education?
- What evidence of learning might be used for student knowledge and understandings related to prayer?
Registrations close Monday 3 August, so that pre-session information and session details (including connection information) can be emailed. Please note that registrations will be capped at 12, and any registrations above this number will be added to a waiting list for future sessions.