Early Career Teacher’s Day – Early Years, Primary & Secondary
April 30 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Venue to be confirmed
This day is for all teachers in the first three years of teaching.
The session will explore:
- Vocation, excellence in learning, strengthening Lutheran identity & community building through the lens of Growing deep
- How the Vocation Practices relate to you, your role and classroom practice in working within a Lutheran Learning Community
- What makes Lutheran Education ‘different’
and will also feature:
- Guest speakers
- Collaboration and discussion time with each other
- Networking opportunities’
If teachers coming from country schools want to come on Thursday we can facilitate for them to visit other schools for the day. To arrange visits please contact Larissa Larissa.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register by Wednesday 21 April 2021.