ReimaginED brings together a curated group of educators, researchers, school administrators, business executives, students and community leaders with a charter to reimagine the senior secondary years of schooling.
This participatory event will feature provocations and workshops from international thought leaders as a way of nurturing reflection, dialogue and action to drive change in the development of Senior Secondary pathways.
- David Price, OBE – Global Thought Leader and Learning Futurist
- Luthern Williams – Head of School at New Roads School
- Stacy Caldwell – CEO Mastery Transcript Consortium
- Chris Harte – Director, Unstuck Learning Design
- Jon Kerr – Head of Strategic Partnerships, DeakinCo.
ReimaginED will create a space for deep thinking and powerful collaboration. It aims to transcend the traditional barriers for innovation and change, in support of the creation of more future-focused models for senior secondary education. I invite you to be part of this important educational event.
Woodleigh School Principal