Last week the two labs completed their fourth sessions exploring:
- Sensing Journey: (Marine Stories) Building the capacity for systems thinking through exploring different aspects and perspectives of a system.
- Being a conversational leader and harnessing collective wisdom: What ‘architecture’ and social technologies are required?
- Mandala for systems thinking
- Managing the creative tension experienced between personal vision and current reality.
- Reflection: What capabilities am I developing as a leader? What action will I take?
At the end of both sessions participants were invited to share what they would like to do in the future as originally only 4 sessions were planned? The overwhelming response was to keep learning and keep meeting. “We have built trust and we want to share and be accountable to our personal and collective growth.” In the coming weeks we will be exploring how best this might occur.