|NRM Education works with school/pre-school communities to embed sustainability principles in their learning and management practices.
Here is how we can support you in your work:
· planning tools to track both your sustainability projects and the journey of EfS (Education for Sustainability) across the whole site, thereby helping embed sustainability into the school culture
· technical advice/support and site visits from our thirteen locally based NRM Education officers spread across the Adelaide region
· assistance with practical implementation of the six steps of the Earth Care Charter
· grants for school projects
· support with curriculum links around sustainability at staff planning days
· student capacity-building programs such as environment groups, Student Voice regional clusters, Youth Environment Council.
Why not subscribe to our Weekly e-Digest for teachers: http://www.naturalresources.sa.gov.au/adelaidemtloftyranges/subscribe
For further info read our brochure at: http://www.naturalresources.sa.gov.au/adelaidemtloftyranges/education/for-educators>
Best of all, we come at no cost to your school, plus we’re already working with some 24 Lutheran sites in SA, so why not join up and let us help you embed sustainability practices into your routine?
Contact your nearest NRM Education officer –
Central team 8234 7255