At this time of the year, leaders invariably find that they have one foot in the current year and the other in the year to come.
Goal 5 from the LESNW Strategic intentions is “Equipping governance and leadership for the emerging future”
Action towards this goal has already been occurring throughout 2020 via the various Leadership Labs for principals and middle level leaders, the Innovation Lab 2.0, Early Years, SALLS, Primary leaders and Christian Studies leaders groups, and leadership development within individual learning communities.
Plans for 2021 are well and truly underway, with planning and facilitation of leadership development occurring in collaboration with leaders from within our learning communities.
Opportunities for ongoing leadership growth and development in 2021 include:
- Induction for principals new to LESNW,
- Leadership Lab 1.0 for principals/directors and middle level leaders
- Ongoing learning lab for 2020 Lab 1.0 participants
- Innovation Lab 2.0
- SALLS and Primary Leaders (currently under review)
- Leadership development for Christian Studies leaders (currently under review)
- In-school leadership development
- LEA Leadership Development Program (Commencing Semester 2) Further information to be shared shortly.
As “equipping leaders for the emerging future” belongs to all leaders in LESNW learning communities we welcome your willingness to assist, provide ideas, or feedback and to ask any questions you may have about taking action to achieve this important goal.