- This event has passed.
Leaders in Lutheran Learning Communities (Secondary, Primary, Early Years Leaders)
June 4 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
This is not how I was taught at school!
This is not how I was trained to teach!
A case study on contemporary teaching and learning and bringing parents and staff along, with a focus on the development of capabilities in students and change management processes.
Participants can anticipate an opportunity to:
- Develop leadership through spiritual reflections and the Growing Deep leadership and formation framework
- Engage in a local case study looking at the challenges of bringing parents and staff along with a contemporary approach to teaching and learning
- Dialogue and network with leaders across SA, NT & WA
Location: Cornerstone College, 68 Adelaide Road, Mount Barker, 5251
When: Friday 4 June, 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Coffee, tea, water available from 9:00am
- Morning tea and lunch provided
- Happy hour from 3:30pm
- Guest wifi available
- A video conference link (Microsoft Teams) is available for those planning to participate remotely. Please include a request for the link in your registration.